The OTIS Ripcord® bore cleaner delivers the best one-pass cleaning you can get for your firearm. Run it through your gun from Breech-to-Muzzle®, with no gravity feed necessary. The rigid, helix-shaped rubber core keeps the cleaning surface pressed against the bore, engaging the rifling for an aggressive clean. The braided Nomex® surface can take up to 700 degree heat, so you can clean it at the range or in the field while the barrel is still hot. Attach a bore brush to get an even more thorough clean. It's fast, effective and ultra-portable.
Nomex® is a registered trademark of DuPont™.
- Cleans: .22/.223 cal/5.56mm/5.7mm Rifles and Pistols
- Length: 36"
- 10 inches of aggressive cleaning surface
- Caliber specific molded rubberized core for 360 degree cleaning
- Heat resistant up to 700 degrees F
- Nomex® fibers act as both a brush to loosen and a patch to capture fouling particles
- Easy-feed design makes for quicker cleaning from Breech-to-Muzzle®
- Equipped with 8-32 threaded ends to fit all Otis cleaning components
COVID/HOLIDAY SHIPPING UPDATE: *We are shipping out orders as fast as we can (2-5 business days). We have been receiving reports of delayed packages and inaccurate package tracking information with USPS (that’s government for you). Rest assured we are doing everything in our power to get your order to you as quickly and as smoothly as we can.
Warranty: ProMats were designed for shooters, by shooters. We hope you enjoy these mats as we do but if for any reason you're not completely satisfied, just return the containers within 60 days of receipt, and you'll get a full refund of the purchase price (minus shipping and handling). For additional information, please see our Return Policy
Lifetime Warranty against manufacturer’s defects.