Production Manager- Day Shift
Strong work ethic and positive attitude are required; but don’t be afraid to have fun- we do. Our definition of fun includes firearm take down contests, gun range therapy, and the occasional dissection of fake news. If this is you, please read on my fellow patriots.
We are currently looking to hire a Production Manager to join our team! Our ideal candidate would be DETAIL ORIENTED, SELF-STARTER & able to work at a FAST PACE.
COMPENSATION: $10-12/hr DOE
HOURS: M-F 8:30 am - Approx. 5pm
No Evenings, Weekends, or Holidays Required
- Shooting and Training Opportunities
- Meeting & Networking with Influential People in the Firearm Industry
- Free Firearm SWAG from Cerus Gear and Events
- Unlimited Growth Potential and Future Opportunities in the Industry
- Determine Production Needs for the Day
- Manage Production Process
- Use & Manage Machinery- Including Troubleshooting as Needed
- Inventory Management of Raw Material & Finished Products
- Supervise & Training of Small Production Team
- HS Diploma or Equivalent
- Attention to Detail
- Ability Think for Yourself & Troubleshoot Minor Issues
- Ability to Stand for an Entire Shift
- Ability to Bend, Lift (up to 75 pounds)
- Ability to Work Well with Others
- Organizational Skills
- Basic Computer Skills
- Forklift Experience
- Production Experience
- Leadership Training/Experience
- Experienced & Comfortable Around Firearms
We are looking for a long-term employee who want to grow with us and become a part of the Cerus Gear family. We will train you, all you need is the right attitude and good work ethic.
To apply, email a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: Production Manager Position or apply on Indeed.com.